Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What Can I Do?

I'm working on a update of our family... sometimes it takes a while when I have something heartfelt that I've been pondering. Such is the case with my latest "Drew" update.

In the meantime, though, I have something infinitely more important to share with you.

A few months ago, a friend of mine started a blog entitled "143 Million Less One" (click HERE). You may remember her story if you've been reading my blog for a little while. She and her husband adopted a little boy from China around the same time Miss M was born last year.

I felt a connection with them from the moment I heard their story. God had placed a passion in their hearts to adopt, and they began a journey of faith. It just so happened that their journey to bring Liam home from China coincided with the impending arrival of Miss M last year - we were preparing for new babies together - it was so exciting!

Now, Nancy writes an earnest, touching and powerful blog highlighting orphans around the world who cling to a hope that their "forever family" is waiting, praying, and preparing to welcome them home, too.

Each time I read her blog, it makes a profound impression and charges me to ask myself some tough questions.

I believe you're up for the challenge, too. Please click HERE and read about another "one" who just found his forever family. I know the Greene family personally and want to help them bring Elijah home however I can. Maybe you can help them too.

So take a peek... and please leave Nancy a comment letting her know you stopped by!

2 comments:

Two Shades of Pink said...

OK. Off to do a post too. How can I not? I will just throw out the craft auction idea and see if anyone is interested. Great post BTW! Love ya friend!

Iluvnana said...

Iluvna-na says I will continue prayingfor your friends that they can bring their angel home by thanksgiving! I would very much like to know how Andrew is doing. We Have the nuerosurgeons in common. My "peanut" has had over 50 brain surgeries. We love the Docs. I have just started blogging,am a friend of the secret pepper person. you can catch my blog through hers. please check it out.