Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tidying Up

Tidying up around the blog today.  I am simplifying the look of things around here.  And learning how to use fun new tech-y things like Instagram.  (What?  It's been around for years?  Don't burst my bubble...)

Perhaps with a sidebar of constantly updating pictures, I won't be prone to live in the alternate reality that my children are frozen in time at ages 4 1/2 and newborn (the latest picture that was featured in my header).

The boy's foot is almost as big as mine, and the girl... well, at least her hairbows are getting bigger.

As I learn more, I hope to add pictures to the top.  But for now, there's a bit of elbow room around here, and I kind of enjoy it.

Hope you do, too!

2 comments:

Surviving 4 said...

Wait, what? Instagram? I'm so confused... But I like your new look! Have fun :)

(Ri)Charmed said...

I do prefer a simpler format, for myself anyway! In my humble opinion, sound/noise blog clutter is the worst, ie having music that automatically starts playing when you go to a blog page.