Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Praise Baby Blog

Yesterday was frustrating (see our visit to Whine Country below). Today, I was just plain cold (and a bit convicted... that story will come soon, I am sure).

But tonight - I'm excited. So very excited to share with you that PRAISE BABY has started a blog. Just click on the new button on my sidebar to check it out for yourself!

And keep checking in with Praise Baby whenever you can... I will be sharing some of my own story over there pretty soon. The story about how this wonderful company's products were pretty much the soundtrack for each morning I spent feeding, changing, diapering and singing with my little man. I'd tell you more about how much I love their DVDs, but then I'd have nothing to write about on their blog..

So, check out their inaugural post by one of my favorite bloggers, Sophie. Enjoy!

No comments: