Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring Fever

This happens to me every year. I have SPRING FEVER, big-time!

The beautiful, sunny weather of the past two days does nothing to motivate me to stay indoors and concentrate on things like, oh, work or cleaning.

I really just want to be doing this right now:



When you live in Florida, the beach is such a part of your childhood memories. After all, moms of little ones know the intoxicating effects that sand, sun and water have on little ones. A morning at beach is a surefire guarantee of long afternoon naps.

So I spend many mornings between March and September on sandy shores. And while it may take a few more weeks before the ocean warms up and the spring breakers go home... I'm just going to gear myself up for Spring Break by taking a sandy stroll down memory lane.

Won't you join me???






And one of my personal favorites... I think it needs a caption. I'd think of one myself, but Spring Fever zaps my creativity:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, how i wish spring would arrive SOON! cold and rainy here...at least no snow. i'd love to live near a beach or some sort of sand and water! those nice long naps sound delightful!