(otherwise known as Drew's answers to "What Did You Learn In School Today?")
1. You must keep all 4 feet of your chair on the ground. No one wants to bump their head on the first day of school!
2. Some girls just want to be left alone.
3. Some girls just want to be your friend.
4. Some girls will inform you that you're their boyfriend. If you don't even know what a boyfriend is, that's ok. The girl probably knows.
5. Library books must be kept away from water, dirt, food, pets and little sisters.
6. "Hola" is the Spanish word for "hello".
7. "Underarms" is the Spanish word for "armpits"
8. The clinic will give you an ice pack if you scrape your knee.
9. The clinic will also give you an ice pack if you bump your head on the playground.
10. The clinic isn't really the best place to go if you have back pain (perhaps you should just sit against the wall).
11. If one of your classmates is having a hard day, the whole day will be about that kid for everyone.
12. Every mommy in the whole world sends money for Friday slushies.
*disclaimer - these truly are his answers to what he's learned in school. Fortunately, not all the events have happened to Drew personally. Unfortunately a lot of them have...