Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Funny Friends

This is the kind of email you can expect to receive if you're blessed enough to have a very funny and creative friend in your life. Who borrows a cup from your house. And becomes very concerned that she hasn't yet returned said cup to it's rightful home...

Dear Owner,
Yep. Your pink cup here. Sorry I have not written in awhile. I have been trying to figure out how to find my way home and figuring out who I am and why I am where I am. I decided to let you in on my journey just to assure you that I am OK.

First, I tried to get home to you on my own.

I was able to maneuver into a van but I had trouble reaching the pedals and steering wheel at the same time. I kept hopping on to the gas but then I could not see. When I could see, the van would not go because I needed gas. OK. So I went to Plan B.

I tried to mail myself to you. But I am not considered legal, United States Mail. Plus, the stamp I used was only 41 cents.


Then I decided maybe I needed a new group and to escape the Green Meanies. I joined the Java Mugs and tried their way of life.

But they only seem active during the morning time and quite frankly I was not made to carry anything hot.

Then I tried the nomadic lifestyle. I just packed up and roamed the streets awhile trying to figure out the plan God has for me.


And I realized that I am with the Greenie Meanies for a purpose and a reason. I finally submitted to this way of life, knowing that the stops on this journey are all essential points to lead me the way home.

So if you have been worried, don't be. I tried a few things but I realized I am right where I need to be, and I am better cup for it.




Love,
Your "At Peace" Pink Cup

Thanks, Jess, for always giving me a reason to laugh out loud!

2 comments:

Two Shades of Pink said...

Well looky there...pink cup gets peace and what happens? God blesses Him with fame. This post made me laugh out loud too!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny. I am so glad I have you both for such entertainment!!!
xo
Jennifer