Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Spy

You may recall that several months ago I attempted a regular posting idea called "I Spy", wherein I'd add a new blog to the list of blogs I follow on my sidebar, hoping that you'd take a moment to visit the sites that make me smile. I really believe that linking up to eachother can be such a source of inspiration and encouragement.

With that goal still in mind, I'm going to try to be more diligent about sharing great blogs that I spy... starting here:

One of my dear friends recently began a blog that you just HAVE to go check out. She calls it "Two Shades of Pink". I'm completely in love with the name and theme, because of what it truly means in relation to her darling, precious two little girls.

But instead of explaining anything about it to you, I encourage you to go meet my friend for yourself. You'll be glad you did. She is hysterically funny, wise, and crafty as all get-out. She shares two tips every Tuesday that make me want to be a more creative wife & mom... or at least make me want to send my kid over to her house!

A few days ago, she began sharing the story of her family. When you go visit, make sure to scroll down to get PART 1, because she's continuing with PART 2 today. I had the privelege of hearing the story of faith that God has written for her family last summer while we were in a Bible study together. And I know that God has big plans for His story.

Go check it out HERE , and if you have a minute, leave her a comment!



What are you still doing here....??? GO!

1 comment:

Two Shades of Pink said...

What incredible, sweet words...I had no idea you were going to do this post and I thank you. I feel like a celebrity! A humble one, though. Now I feel bad that I took a break from my miracle story to post about Cati's dinner she had. With a photo. Really. So know that people may come back here and leave colorful comments about a suicidal octopus.