Thursday, May 13, 2010

Double Trouble

Seriously... have you ever seen a cuter pair of boys?
DSCN3955

Drew and his cousin have really grown close this year. And his cousin has just... well... GROWN! Austin, a full year younger than my son, appears to have finally surpassed Drew in height.

I love how pictures tend to capture personalities.

And we got a few great "personality-capturing" shots over the Mother's Day weekend.

Like this one...
DSCN3875

And this one...
IMG_7053
(My brother and sister-in-law's beautiful daughter)

And, let's face it - this captures my husband's personality, too!
IMG_7000
("Let me just read the instructions...")

Totally gratuitous, I know... but my entire purpose today is to subject you to pictures of the people who make me happy!

Have a great day!

No comments: