Friday, January 29, 2010

Reading this blog post may help you burn some calories

...Because I'm about to make you jump around (OK, did you just get "Jump Around" by House of Pain stuck in your head, too? Yes, I was in high school in the early 90's, why do you ask?).

First, I want to remind you about my contest that ends TOMORROW! Click here to read the post. Click here if you'd like to jump on over to Kookie Krums and place an order.

Next, I am so excited to make a belated announcement about my dad's new blog! (I'm way behind on this, as I think he already has five posts up.)

My dad was recently diagnosed with Amyloidosis and Multiple Myeloma. And although the diseases are out to get him physically, I am grateful that there are two things these monsters can't take away: his faith and his sense of humor.

You'll find both at "A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine".

So, if you haven't visited yet, I'm incredibly excited to introduce you to my dad and his blog. While he's in the hospital, different members of the family will take turns updating everyone on his status. It'll be a great place to follow his story and get specific ways to pray for him. I'd love it if you'd check it out

And if you want to bookmark the page, his blog address is www.bobbugg.blogspot.com

Are you working up a blog-hopping sweat yet? I hope so, because...

I came to get down
I came to get down
So get out yo seat and jump around!

No comments: