Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brushing off the dust... or the lint, as the case may be.

So, I apparently have fallen into some sort of blog-related slump.
I'm feeling a little rusty.
My brain is a little dusty.
Writers block.
Lack of inspiration.
Pregnancy brain.
Who knows.

I do know this, though. I am attending a Beth Moore Simulcast hosted by my church this weekend, and I'm more excited than words can express (which doesn't surprise me, since we've already established that I am having trouble putting words in any kind of order lately).

So, be prepared for a more-inspired MOM2DREW on Monday. And be warned that I might just use words like "GLORY!" and other Beth Moore-isms for the next few weeks.

I also want to let you know that I have possibly sunk to an all-time low in pregnancy-related food cravings. I was fishing through my purse for something a few minutes ago when I discovered a lone yellow jelly bean.

I didn't even hesitate before I popped it in my mouth. Unfortunately, I should have brushed off the lint first. Who knows what that little lemony snack has been sitting next to and for how long.

Luckily, I have found that the third trimester of pregnancy leaves me less-than-picky when it comes to food.

And blog post topics, too (apparently).

4 comments:

Surviving 4 said...

You're awesome :) I miss you so much - is it time for another girls' weekend yet?

Hope you have a great time with Beth - I'm so jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it. (GLORY!)

Two Shades of Pink said...

Love your blog no matter what you write because I love YOU! Can't wait for Beth Moore tomorrow and can't wait to read your posts becasue they are always wonderful.
Can I get a GLORY, ladies!

Christy said...

I was wondering when you were going to post again. Love reading your blog! And I wish I was going to the Beth Moore simulcast this weekend too! Have fun!

Jen Harvey said...

It's Tuesday Jenny! I need to read some Glory please.