Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

Sometimes I let Drew use my camera. I love to scroll through the pictures and catch a glimpse of what the world looks like through his four-year old eyes.

Yesterday, though, I was horrified at the view my son is subjected to lately. Sorting through the digital files, I came across an image that filled the little screen on my camera.

My rear end... as seen by Drew. My "just-had-a-baby" rear end.

And it wasn't pretty at all.
Wanna see?

















Are you kidding me!!!??? Did you think I'd actually post that picture on my BLOG!!!!???

Well, I don't want to leave you without showing you something that should make you smile. And with a crew like this to keep up with this Christmas season, I should burn a few calories off that backside in no time!

3 comments:

Two Shades of Pink said...

Fine. I will seek out the live version...ok, no. That would be just weird. Adorable pic.

The Cooney's said...

Ha Ha! Maybe I burned a few calories laughing at this. Thankfuly Emily doesn't take pictures of any sort at this point. I would need a wide lense to get all of the pregnancy belly in.

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

My son takes pictures that shouldn't see the light of day, either. LOL I'm just glad it's with the digital camera and not on film that I spent money to have developed!

You've got some precious children - hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!