Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day

"My Mom Is Special"

(A Mother's Day fill in the blank I found in my son's backpack this morning)

My mom is special because:
she likes me




I like it when Mom:

plays with me.



My mom can do many things! I think she's best at:

drawing trees



My mom has a pretty smile. I like to make her smile by:

telling jokes



My mom is as pretty as a:

Flower



My mom is smart! She even knows how to:

play an oboe.





I think I'll keep my day job. Happy Mother's Day, and thanks to my amazing family for giving me the best "day job" in the whole wide world.






3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute!!! Love it. We did something similar with my PreK class. We asked the kids to tell us how old their moms were. Most moms were between 80-90 years old. My favorite was one little boy's answer to "my mom is as pretty as... MEAT." Hey, for any man, this is probably the best compliment ever. He loves his mom as much as he loves his steak! too funny!

Anonymous said...

He is a lucky boy to have you as a mama!!
Xo
Jennifer
Ps- get writing!!!

SECRET PEPPER PERSON: said...

Drawing trees. Hmmm. I still can't get past this one.