Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I wonder if anyone else noticed...

Swim Lessons, Day 2:

Stop crying, you're going to do great today.

Hello. We're here for swim less...oh, you remember us?
Thank you, we'll wait by the bleachers.

Hi, oh...thanks for the encouragement.

Yes, he certainly is strong-willed.

Thank you, I appreciate you stopping by to share.

So, your son did the same thing?
Wow, that makes me feel better.

Sshhhh...stop crying, here comes your teacher.
Drew, you need to calm down.

I'll be hiding behind these bushes right here.

Oh - yes, that's my child. You were here yesterday, too, huh?

Oh, thanks I appreciate your encouragement. That really means a lot.

So, how long was it before your daughter stopped crying. Wow, that is a long time.

Yes, he belongs to me. I know... bless his little heart.

I'm just trying to stay out of sight over here.

Oh, thanks for the update. Yes, I can hear him crying still.

It would be hard for you, too huh? Parenting certainly isn't easy, you're right.

Hey Honey, thanks for calling. We're here. Yep, that's him...you can hear that through the phone, huh? Wow. OK, gotta go.

Hi there, oh thanks. I hope so. I appreciate your kind words.

They're done!? Terrific.

Hey Buddy! High Five! Mommy's so proud of you!
Tell your teacher bye-bye, we'll see you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best mom, Jenny! :)

Beautiful Grace said...

That was the best post!!