Friday, June 25, 2010

HOWDY!!!

Yeehaw! I'm back.

From where?

Oh, somewhere out on the range...

...corraling a bunch of ten year olds through the perimeters of Saddle Ridge Ranch.

For those of you who may think I might actually be on some exciting vacation to the western frontier, I must tell you that my life isn't near that adventurous.

But I DID just finish guiding a group of 5th graders through a week of VBS (Vacation Bible School) at my church, where the theme ("Saddle Ridge Ranch") was along the cowboy, lasso, covered wagon genre.

I'm exhausted from all this western week, but in that really good exhausted way.

I have so many stories to share, but if you have ever participated in a VBS before, you know that it takes about all your energy to stay upright in your spare time. So, the stories will come next week.

But for now, I just want you to know that the angels are having a big old heavenly hoedown right now because I got to know a boy this week who asked Jesus to be in charge of his life today!

YeeHAW!!!!

I'll leave you with that for now...

Happy Trails 'til next week!

No comments: