Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Going to Guatemala!

We've been on a countdown around here. In just a few hours, my hubby and I leave for Guatemala. Drew's been on the countdown because, while we're gone, he gets to stay with his Baba and Diado, then with his aunt and uncle, then with his Grandma and Grandpa. The kid is EXCITED!

And, truth be told, the hubby and I are excited, too! We've never done a trip like this together, and we're humbled by the opportunity God has given us to be a part of what He's doing at an orphanage near Guatemala City.

I have written and scheduled blog posts to publish each day while we're gone. It's hard for me to leave my boy behind, but easier when I know that you may just take a moment to pray for him in specifics ways while we're gone.

And I would love to return the favor. Please let me know how we can pray for your family, for your children, etc.

And please visit our Guatemala blog for updates!

No comments: