Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sábado

* The following post was written on 8/22 in anticipation of our trip to Guatemala *
For updates on our trip, click HERE

I thank God today for the people He has prompted to visit this entry and pray for these specific things. You are a blessing to me!

Today, I ask for you to keep my brother and his WIFE in your prayers! Pray that their wedding ceremony will be a sweet, sweet time. That the weather will be beautiful, that my new SISTER will just enjoy this day with little to no anxiety. That she'll have a wonderful hair day! That all the details they've planned from afar will come together and be even better than they imagined.

Please pray that Drew and his grandparents have slept well over the past few days. That they'll just enjoy a nice, relaxing Saturday. Please pray for their safety and health, as my in-laws will be preparing to travel back to their home tomorrow or Monday.

No comments: