Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holidays

With a new baby, followed quickly by three consecutive holidays, I haven't had much time for blogging these days.

Hoping that all changes soon, but I wouldn't trade these precious moments with my kids for the world...

Here's what we've been up to (and here's hoping I find a few moments for more updates soon!)...

Miss M turns 1 month old and we pose her with her teddy bear for a picture. I'm hoping to continue this type of photo once a month to watch her growth. You know, 'cause she seems to love it so much...


Drew shows off the crafts he made at "Turkey School". A friend of mine invited us over on one of our vacation days from school to do crafts, read Thanksgiving stories, and enjoy some fun times!


We also decided to pay a visit to Santa. Here are a few shots after we got home.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was telling Jessica about my thought process last week and how selfish I was. I kept checking your blog and was finding myself totally annoyed that you haven't updated lately. Then after a few seconds went, "OMg she just had a baby Jen, relax". I was telling Jessica, "how dare she not blog!". I love the idea of taking a picture with the teddy bear. I have a friend that has used her wedding dress. She put her girls in her wedding dress on their birthdays. Now this wedding dress is probably a size 2 and very slinky, not frilly. Can you imagine putting a one year old in a princess wedding dress? Ok, now I'm rambling.

Beautiful Grace said...

oops! Publisher is my ParentGuide name!