Friday, July 25, 2008

Word of the Week 2

Wow, what a resounding success my "Word of the Week" idea has been. Or maybe not. I guess you could say that offers/suggestions for future words of the week were most-definitely NOT:

UBIQUITOUS.

That's right. I'm determined to press on. This word was suggested by my dad - he says he loves it. So, find out what "Ubiquitous" means, use it in a sentence this week, and leave me a comment about what has been ubiquitous lately in your life!

(Our last W.O.W -oh cool, look at that - was "APOPLECTIC", meaning "overcome with anger", generally referring to a state of apoplexy, or stroke. A friend used it to describe a full-on temper tantrum that her son succumbed to at a store one day. I truly wish I could say that I couldn't relate...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it ironic and amusing that you are trying to make your word of the day feature "ubiquitous" but that no one is paying any attention to it...