Sunday, August 31, 2008

Este es el día en que Dios ha hecho!

* The following post was written on 8/22 in anticipation of our trip to Guatemala *
For updates on our trip, click HERE

It's Sunday, and I ask that as we worship alongside our new friends in Guatemala, you lift up our church family at Calvary this morning. Please pray blessings over them as they have been incredibly supportive in prayer and encouragement. They are our family in Christ, and I love the way they love the Lord and how they disciple me in my relationship with Him!

Please pray that if they choose to bring Drew to church today, my in-laws would experience an easy transition when dropping him off in his class (hmmm... Lord perhaps it would be better if they stayed home?!?!). Seriously, though.

Please pray blessings for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law who might watch Drew today if my in-laws head back home. That they will just have as much fun together as they ALWAYS do!

No comments: